11/12/09

Christmas wish list.

I have gotten a few people asking what I, Dustun and Abigail would like for Christmas, so I figured to answer everyone at once, I would post our wish list on here.

For Dustun and I we really don't want or need anything, well maybe to fly home! Or maybe just some home cooked items, mmm
For Abigail she is the clothing size 12 months it is a bit big on her but she will grow into it, so don't get anything really Christmas print, for I am afraid she will never get a chance to wear it.
I buy her Shakelee baby, shampoo and lotion, and I can never have to much on hand.
Her shoe size is a 2, but she can wear a 3 but they sometimes fall off, I would like some nice white church shoes, and or some go with everything color shoes.
She only has one Sunday dress in a 12 month size, and 2 PJ's in 12 moth so she can always uses more.
Socks are always good for the sock monster LOVES her socks. And tights, they also dis-aper.
Any cute size 12 month clothing would be great. We do have cooler days, so long sleeve is fine, but please no snowsuits!
As far as toys, anything that would encourage her to crawl or walk or stand, would be great.
We own a bunch of baby Einstein videos, so I don't need anymore of them, but she loves sesame street.
She loves books, board books, pop up books, fabric book, any kind of books.
Of course these are just suggestions, Abigail loves anything given to her! And so do Dustun and I
oh cant for get bandit, he loves, milk bones and anything that squeaks.

I hope this gives you some ideas. Love to all.

No comments: