4/24/09

Red Balloon

ninety-nine dreams I have had
In every one a red balloon
It's all over and I'm standin' pretty
In this dust that was a city
If I could find a souvenier
Just to prove the world was here...
And here is a red balloon
I think of you and let it go.

(lyrics from Blondie 99 red balloons)







Today's toy was a balloon, as I was feeding here she kept looking at my happy birthday balloon and Amanda's graduation balloon so when I gave her a chance to play with it she held on the string and moved her hand up and down and watched the balloon bounce in the air, then her little hands let it go and she watch it float up in the air she thought that was pretty cool. We probably played for a half hour with the balloons, come on who needs to spend money on toys! Plus she is like her mother, loves balloons!

No comments: