9/25/10

Salt lake

Before Candice and Samuel left town I wanted to show them around Utah and do something fun, so we loaded up and drove to Salt lake City, we ate at a Italian restaurant, which was good.

Then we went to the clark planetarium kinda lame but the kids loved walking on mars and the moon, and watching this weird contraption dropping and picking up balls.

After that we decided to go walk around the gateway, and we ran into a childrens musuem, which was awesome! I loved it, I could have stayed there all day, I think the kids could have also stayed had they not been ready to close. I wish I would have gotten more pictures, but i was having to much fun!
After the museum we went to the fountains and let the kids play in the water, fun fun!

All and all another great day!

No comments: