1/14/09

39 weeks

How your baby's growing:
Your baby's waiting to greet the world! He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.

How am I feeling? Well I am enjoying my pregnancy very much I keep thinking this may be the only one I ever have so I am enjoying everything it has to offer. She is moving all the time, sometimes I don't feel her move but you can see her and other times I and others can see her move.

I was reading on a forum today, the title was: 39 Weeks and NO contractions!
well I deferentially fit in this group I was always thinking that I would have some contractions where I could start to time them and then they would go away I figure I would have a build up to the real no stop contractions but thus far, nothing is happening, I mean nothing, I said yesterday to a friend I want them to hurt so I know I am having contractions, I know that I will be eating those words once the painful ones come!

My Grandma and I talked today and she said her sister said, "when the apple is ripe it will fall" I know there is nothing I can do to get Abigail here, she will get her when the time is right. Until she is here in our arms, I will enjoying rubbing her butt as she is always sticking it out. I will enjoy being with her all the time, I will enjoy have her to talk to, I will enjoy having her be a part of me in me. I love you my little Abby bug.

Oh my gosh my order just came in! I got her a valentine doll with her name in it, and easter presents, Her first easter doll and her first easter basket! here are the cut pictures of them! I am so excited!


2 comments:

Josh & Stormie Tingey said...

Her stuff is so cute. I am going to school for medical billing well a range on medical billing and stuff. Its realy easy you do it all at home on the comupter there is only 3 assigments due a week and so far they are realy easy. Good luck i hope she comes soon and you sell your house. Let me know when you are in brigham next we should hang out.

Kami said...

The dolls are ADORABLE! I'm so excited for Abigail to come...