11/28/10

Doctors

The last few weeks has had many doctor visit for Abby's BP monitor, 3 times a week is a lot, thankfully I have had a lot of help and it really hasn't been that big of a deal. Candice, Dustun and I have all taken our turns in taking Abby, or watching Samuel, so I haven't needed to take both kids into the hospital by myself, (Thank you guys, with out you I don't know where I would be, you both help out so much and I love you guys)
Abby does so well waiting to get checked in, and getting it done, her BP has been good, they are higher then the normal kid range which is 88/42, and hers is 95/52, but that is a lot less then it has been in the past it use to be, 117/90's and one time it was very high they had to immediately give her meds to drop it it was in the 140's/ something cant remember.
Everyone at he office knows her and are excited to see her.
My cute little bug, watching toy story 3 on my phone.

No comments: