11/30/10

A typical Day

Here I am about to have a baby and here is what my day was yesterday:
Wake up at 5:30 gotta pee for the 5 time
Toss and turn until 7:00 get up get ready for day
Finish putting hang up clothes away.
Pack lunch boxes, and diaper bags, make breakfast.
Feed kids, load up kids and dog in car, pick up dustun.
Drop kids off at school
Drop bandit off at groomers.
Go to military clothing sales, find winter PT gear for Dustun.
Call around to get an estimate to get a window fixed
Go to the other base pick up a package Candice needs to mail.
Go to ATM, have homeless lady ask for money, drive off go to another ATM.
Go get Breakfast, which it is 11 so we get a big mac and fries
Go home, eat our lunch
Dustun finally goes to bed.
Watch a half hour of tv in peace. :)
Get up to pay bills
Get a call saying window guy is on his way.
Finish bills
Start dinner.
Put Benjamin clothes away and start a donation pile of some of Abby's old things.
Talk to window repair man.
Almost finish dinner, start fire while trying to boil water (don't ask)
leave house, pick up kids from school.
Drive to hospital both them and I have appointments
Drop Samuel off at front door with Candice,.
Drive around forever to find a parking spot.
Go into hospital get Abby BP checked.
Take her with me to get my blood drawn
Wait 45 min to get my medicine.
Samuels all done with his appointment and getting shots, we say good bye
Go back to peds office wait to be told my appointment was canceled some how.
request to speak with doctor, this has been a 3 month process to get seen by her normal doctor and 3 reschedules, ( I'm frustrated)
Ask to get a medical form signed for her school.
Got lost trying to find my car, find it, put Abby in car, and I sit on a bench next to car and take some deep breaths because ever since I said I picked kids up from school Abby has been in complete melt down mode ig: kicking screaming,crying wont walk, doesn't want to be held, throws everything you give her on ground, ext. (no nap at school today, and she didn't sleep well that night)
Get a voice mail saying bandit is done and they will be closing in 10 min, I'm 20 minutes away.
Drive to get bandit
Pick bandit up
Drive home
Abby finally asleep 5 min away from home
Bring her inside, lay her down realize her room is a mess from me not finishing my project 4 hours ago.
Go downstairs, finish Dinner
Call up Ashely and invite her and her son over for dinner and so Candice can do hair cuts
Dustun wakes up
Abby wakes up
We all sit down and eat dinner
I get a package from my mom that has been to 3 different addresses. I thought it was lost
Dustun gets ready for work and goes.
Abby is still been in melt down mode since waking up
Give her a bath at 6:30 and lay her down for bed at 6:45
come downstairs, talk with my friends while hair cuts for boys is going on.
Candice puts Samuel down for bed
then we all go into office and talk
Ashley leaves
Candice and I sit down and watch an hour TV show, and eat pumpkin pie
I think about cleaning kitchen and thats as far as that went.
went to bed at 10:00pm passed out until 8:00 am today. I don't think I woke up to pee.

No comments: