HONEY PECAN PORK CHOPS
BAKED SWEET POTATOES
Feta and tomato salad.
Honey Pecan Pork Chops:
1 ¼ pounds boneless pork loin, pounded thin
½ cup all-purpose flour for coating
salt and pepper to taste
2 Tablespoons butter
¼ cup honey
¼ cup chopped pecans
1. In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt and pepper. Dredge pork cutlets in the flour mixture.
2. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add chops, and brown both sides. Transfer to a warm plate.
3. I used a can of sweet potatoes dump into sauce pan add butter brown sugar and the 1/4 cup nuts, heat to boiling.
4. Mix honey and pecans into the pan drippings. Heat through, stirring constantly.
5. Pour sauce over cutlets. Serve with sweet potatoes and salad
super easy and very good!