8/17/09

Elder Price and Camping

On Sunday 8-16-09, My "little" brother Travis was privileged to get ordained an Elder in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, I am so happy I was able to be a part of this wonderful experience, I am so proud of him, he is such a good example and good friend, I know he will do great in Collage and when he goes on his mission, He is going to make a great, husband and Father, I love him so much.

After church we all came home and loaded up in the truck, Dad, Travis, mom in front, Abigail, me and Amanda in back, We like each other. we went up to the property, we cooked hot dogs, hamburgers, had chips and drinks, we four wheeled around, we laughed so much, we made fun of each other and other people, Abigail is such a trooper, she would talk, make faces, and want anything we had.

Travis showed us how to make éclairs while camping, they were oddly good.
Step one, get wooden sticks, coat with oil, or pam.
Step two, wrap a canned biscuit around stick, the roast over fire until golden.
Step three, remove biscuit form stick and squirt some vanilla pudding into hole,
Step four, frost with chocolate frosting and enjoy!

I had so much fun, I laughed and joked around so much. I love being with my family, now only if dustun could be with us.



No comments: