2/23/10

Utah visit day three

On February 22, 2010
I went to curves with my mom and Amanda, it was pretty fun it was harder then I thought not as hard as what Candice makes me do, but I feel good doing it so that what matters, my goal this trip is to not gain any weight maybe stay the same or loose some weight. My mom has bought the a franchise of curves so I think that is cool.
Later in the day we went to visit my grandma and grandpa Bartschi in there new "house" they are now living in an assisted living facility i think it is great, grandma is able to use her jazzie all over and not have to try and stand or walk or wheel anything. They have all there meals prepared for them, there is activity's, and even church, so they never have to leave unless they want to, and to me the best part is doesn't stink like old people. They are happy there, which makes me happy.
Later that night, Dustun, Abby and I went to his parents house to visit, we had pizza and played with Abby, and listened to Doug play the guitar, it was nice being together, I wish we could more offten. Bergen was able to see Abigail for little bit but we were on our way out cause Abby was way ready for bed .
We had Amanda "watch" Abby while we went out at 9:30 at night while freezing for a Slurpee, and a drive it was nice to spend some alone time with him.






No comments: