9/21/08

Peach days.

9-6-08



In Brigham we have a little tradition called Peach days it has been going on since 1904, it draws in over 75,000 people over the weekend, this year car show had more cars since the history of cars shows, we had over 900 different cars, all of them amazing and unique in there own way.





There are so many different types of food, you have hamburgers, hot dogs, corn on the cob, every kind of peach item you can think of, they even had a booth that had fried Peanut butter sandwiches and fried snickers bar on a stick, even fried oreos. I ate so much it was so good!



Mom and I went to the parade, it was fun. Travis was in the parade again this year for Student counsel.


they had some cool looking floats, I liked this one cause it was patriotic.

The family went around to the booths and checked out the different crafts that they sell, dad bought Abigail some head bands and a Tag blanket (I mean I picked it out and said, "daddy will you please buy these for you first granddaughter?")
I am so happy I was able to come to Peach days this year, next year I hope to take my whole little family there.

No comments: