10/2/08

Our Date Night

Last night Dustun and I went down to the river walk to eat dinner at Mad Dogs and have giant fish and chips ( I should have taken a picture I swear it is like 2 pounds of fish) Then we walked around for a bit then we hit up the Rocky mountain chocolate factory for some good chocolate! I have always wanted a Carmel apple but I didn't know how I was going to eat it so I always pass it up, but the last time I was there I noticed that they cut it for you, so I figured it being the first day of October I should eat a fall type food and get the yummy looking apple. I ordered the Carmel bear cub, it was dipped in the most creamy, gooey yummy Carmel then drizzled with milk, dark and white chocolate. The granny smith apple was so fragrant, when we were driving home we could smell the cut apple from the front seat! I could not wait to get it home so we could devour it. And that is exactly what we did, I enjoyed every sinful yummy gooey sweet bite, I think I may have eaten the steam by accident, trying to get all the "good" stuff off!

No comments: