12/23/08

Christmas date on the riverwalk

We decided to go down to the river walk to see the beautiful Christmas lights they have, and so we could have a nice night out, it was kinda a Christmas present to each other.

The lights at the riverwalk.



We had a nice dinner out on the river walk, dustun had the Broiled Seafood Platter - Lemon pepper catfish fillet, shrimp and stuffed shrimp, stuffed crab, scallops and crab fingers with rice pilaf, so good, and I had the Seafood Salad - With shrimp, crab fingers, smoked salmon and jumbo lump crabmeat, man oh man it was so good the shrimp were so big, and the smoked salmon was stuffed with cream cheese and capers, it was so yummy!

The big Christmas tree in front of the Alamo, it was a teacher theme this year


We are so cute!


I had such a good night, I am looking forward to being able to take Abigail to see and experience all these things, but I know that it will be harder to do, so I am also enjoying the just Dustun and I time we have.
I love you Dustun!

No comments: