8/31/10

Pop Up Pancakes


I got up early this morning cause I was hungry and after I ate, I was awake so I got on the internet, and through some blog stalking found a cool recipe I knew I had to try today!
It was called pop up pancakes or also known as German pancakes. You can cook then in a 13x9 pan or a round cake pan, but doing them in the muffin tin made it easier to portion out and easier for the kids to eat.
Recipe:
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 cup flour
  • 6 eggs
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
  • dash salt
  • Preheat oven at 400*
I mixed them in the blender to make it nice and smooth, and then poured into the tins, cook for 15 mins, and pop them out using a spoon or a knife.

I put butter then strawberry and banana, then syrup then powdered sugar on top, well for the kids they just go the fruit on top and little bit of powdered sugar!
(I am watching Dally this week while his mom and dad are on a cruise)
They all loved them and ate it up, I felt good knowing it didn't have any extra "stuff" or sugar, it was light, fluffy and easy to make.
Abby loving on Samuel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor dally looks awful in that pic. or like he was still really tired. That looks yummy tho
ashley