7/29/08

Dad and Mom visit



This weekend was so much fun, I was able to have my mom and day come into town. Mom has been here a few times, but dad has not been able to get off work, so he has not been able to come. They came in on July 24 and left July 28th. (mom will be telling you the adventure of getting here) Dustun had to work the whole time they were here, so he missed out but we did get to go out and have lunch before he left for work.
Dad is not able to go on vacation very often, so he wanted to eat, sleep, go downtown, eat, and sleep. so that is what we did.



We went to the Alamo, and we went to the river walk and walked around and shopped, took the river boat ride. we ate at Rudy's, Mamma citas, at the river walk, and at Benihana. we watch movies, went up to the temple, and drove around a a bit.
I had so much fun having both mom and dad here to see where I live and what it is like.



I love my family so much and miss them terribly. I wish everyone would be able to come and visit us, if you ever want/need a vacation you are more then welcome to come here!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love the pix! It's always nice to have parents come and visit! My parents only came out a couple of times together, and my Mom when I had both of my girls. It is really hard to be away from family. I'm glad you got to spend some time with them!!! Glad your Dad got a vacation too, that must have been really nice for him!