8/28/08

crystal needs

So my friend Karen had this fun little game on her blog. First, go to google and type in your name, followed by the word needs. Now, list the first 10 things that come up. Here is mine.

1-Crystal needs: a vacation
2-Crystal needs: Someone to give her lots of love and one-on-one attention to overcome her fears and past memories of mean humans.
3-Crystal needs: a vacation!"
4-Crystal needs: improvement
5-Crystal needs: something to do
6-Crystal needs: a Home!
7-Crystal needs: crystal.(NEED TO KNOW)(crystal math)
8-Crystal needs: is registered in the Industry Directory
9-Crystal needs: identified
10-Crystal needs: to sit in a super-saturated solution to continue growing

These are kinda funny and some of them so true for me, I do need a vacation and lots of love. and of course I for sure do need to sit in a super-saturated solution to continue growing.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Those are great! I love the one where you need lot's of love and one on one attention to overcome the fears and past memories of humans. I need that too!!!