8/22/08

My name is what, my name is who...

Mr. Snuffleupagus or Snuffy, i.e. Big Bird's best friend.


Well I haven't complained much during this pregnancy, but let me vent today..
I have a head cold, and it sucks, I already have headaches, and dizziness, but then to add to it because my head it stuffed up, grrr.
I have been rubbing vicks on at night, wrapping a warm towel around my neck, flushing my nasal passages with those tea pot things, drinking water like a fish, make a lemon honey tea, and taking my multi-vitamins, have the humidifier on. nothing is helping, I know I can take some medicine to relief the uncomfortableness, but I would rather not put anything in, unless I am dying, (which my be tonight when I am trying to sleep)
* TMI alert:
I put a towel on my pillow last night, that way I don't have my eyes leaking, my noses running and my drool all over my pillow and I can wipe my face and wash the towel when I get up in the morning.

Is there anything else I can do, that might help the stuffy head to go away? I have my OB apt. on Tuesday so if I still am sick then I'll talk to her, I don't want this to turn into a bad infection, which is common for me.
Well thanks for letting my complain. Hopefully I can wake up tomorrow refreshed and renewed!
P.S I just finally started reading Breaking Dawn, so excited to read it so I can talk to my friends that have read it, and I can read some of there blog post about it.
Happy Day
Snuffy is out.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Sometimes being pregnant just sucks! I'm so sorry that you are sick and that nothing is working well for you. =( Maybe go take a hot shower and let the steam clear you out. I know it's like a humidifier and all, but a little different. I hope you find something that works for you, or that it will just go away fast! Oh to answer your question on the German pancakes. You put them in the oven to bake. They are really good. I'll give the recipe if you want it. =)

Karen said...

Oh sorry forgot to say: I'm so glad you are on breaking dawn, let me know what you think!