7/16/10

Date night



Tonight Dustun and I were able to go out on a date, we have been wanting sushi like crazy so we hit up a place I have taken my friends to, and it was good!
We started out with miso soup, which I I like even though it has tofu and sea weed in it, then we ordered 3 different rolls we got the, California Dynamite: California roll with cooked salmon,whitefish,scallop,crab seaweed salad on top, and, the Volcano Roll: Tuna, crab & cucumber, fried, and, The Alamo roll: Tuna,cream cheese & crab fried.It was all so good!
http://hazukisushi.com/home
It was nice to get out and talk about our day, after dinner we went to hobby lobby I wanted to look at baby boy fabric so I can start his baby blanket! I found a cute turtle fabric I liked so I got some coordinating fabric. I am so excited to start it, now to finish it before he arrives! I also have plans to make him a taggie blanket, a sling and a nursing cover, so many projects, with so little time and money to buy, I am willing to take donations for either things I need! :)

No comments: