7/4/10

Twilight saga




I was so excited to go see Eclipse last night, I was able to go with my friends, Ashley and Candice. I thought the movie was great, way better then the other two, the acting and filimng is so much better.
The only problem is when you go when the movie is still new is there is so many people and they all are so loud, and have so much to say. the girls that were sitting next to Ashely were driving her crazy so her and Candice sat next to them. The best part was when Jacob entered the screen so many people hoot and hollered, the down fall was they did this every time he came on.
I am so blessed to have such a great husband who lets me go out and have fun, while he stays home while the kids are there. I am also very blessed to have some great friends to hang out with.
Thank you all, for all you do!

1 comment:

Little Messy Missy said...

I can see baby hiding under the red tee-shirt!!! Wow you look fabulous!!!!!