7/26/10

Date night


7-21-2010

Dustun and I went out on a date we went to Texas Roadhouse, it was nice to get away I was having a bad day where everything was bothering me, so Candice said she would watch Abby and Dustun came home from work early. We went to Texas roadhouse I was able to get my prime rib, salad and mashed potatoes.We also ordered fried pickles, yuck, I thought they were gross, good thing our waiter picked up the tap due to a small mess up in my side order.
After dinner we ran some errands we went to party city to get our luau gear, and to the comic store, we were also going to go to the movie but I was so tired I thought I would fall asleep in the theater so we come home.
Once again I was reminded of how lucky I truly am to be so blessed and loved.

1 comment:

Mom said...

:)