7/26/10

New Toys

7-26-2010

Today some of our good friends moved away to Florida, I wish we could have met sooner, and done more! Well today as they packed up the u-haul they realized they had too much stuff and not enough room in th truck so I came over to help them out, I got some out door play toys for the kids, I was excited but I was even more excited to see how happy they were, and when they went up and own the slide all by them selfs, I was very proud, happy and sad to think how fast kids really do grow up, soon enough baby B will be here running around climbing stuff this big sister. Ready or not they will grow up, so each and everyday I thank God for what I have.
Thanks again Sassor family for the toys and we will miss you, be safe and have fun in your new adventure!


No comments: